Sunday, July 28, 2013


I took this barn picture a couple years ago, but it's not far from where I work. I love the look of this barn but unfortunately it's in a weird spot and tough to photograph. I will not trespass onto people's property to get a better photo, but may someday start asking for permission to get better pictures. This one, I just Photo-shopped a bit to focus more on the barn and not all the brush that was hiding it from the roadside view. And one cool feature that would've been even better was the broken down old truck sitting next to it, but it also is too hidden by weeds. But the character of this barn was cool enough that I still liked the picture enough that I tried painting a picture of it a while back. Maybe that will be tomorrow's post, the mediocre painting I did..

No comments:

Post a Comment